Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Handmade Halloween - Part II



Here is another way to add some handmade to your Halloween. Not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I am a big fan of mason jars and the colour orange -so when I found this idea online, I was pumped my friend. The inspiration comes from celebrations.com. They call them Mason Jar Luminaries, which sounds way fancier than mason jar pumpkiny things....but whatever. Again, a really simple and easy craft to do. Instead of using tissue paper, I used transparent ribbon (leftovers from the Halloween wreath..)to wrap around the jar. A little black construction paper and a glue gun and you have yourself a mason jar pumpkiny thing! Pop a battery operated candle in there, and you are good to go.

Stay tuned for Part III tomorrow....just in time for Halloween!
Love, Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment