Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hi!




   So I am a BIG, big fan of blogs. As such, I have always wanted to have one of my very own. Unfortunately, I apparently have commitment issues and cannot stay focused on my own blog for very long. Therefore, as a New Year's Resolution type thing, I am determined to start and maintain my very own blog. The ideas is to focus on things that I find interesting and awesome.....ideas, people, places, crafts.....that type of thing. 


   So anyway, that's the back story. By way of introduction, here are a few other things that I also find awesome: knitting, sewing, DIY, reading, photography, City and Colour, snow days, camping, thinking, ideas, and the colour gray. 


Nice to meet you! 

                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment