Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Progress....

Hi Friends, 
It's been awhile since I have posted anything....because I have been too busy crocheting like a crazy woman! No...that's not true, but I have been continuing to perfect my skills and thought I would share my progress with you. Drum roll please.....



So....it's not perfect. A little lumpy around the edges;a little less than square but after the granny half circle experience I'm pretty proud of this here granny square. 


In other news: special thanks to Yadira from Yadira's Crafty Adventures for awarding me a Liebster Award for blogs under 200 followers. Yadira is amazingly crafty....you can check out (and purchase) the cool things she creates on her Etsy shop by clicking here. Thanks Yadira!

                                                 
Love, Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment