Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crafties for the Kiddies


Kids’ crafts are the best. I run a weekly craft program for kids where I have made some pretty awesome crafts with some pretty awesome kids. Our projects have ranged from edible playdough made of cream cheese and icing sugar (blargh....) to log cabins made of pretzels and milk cartons. I thought I would share some of these great projects that I have found for those who are on the lookout for projects for the kiddos that involve more than tissue paper and glue. I wish I could take credit for these ideas, but I’m really not that inventive.


One of the coolest crafts that I have made is an underwater porthole that uses paper plates, icing, goldfish and oreo cookies. You can find the full instructions by clicking right here. Be prepared for a giant mess, kids on a crazed sugar high, and lots of crafty fun!

Taken from http://crafts.kaboose.com/paper-plate-porthole.html 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog's name too!!! You are SO clever! I'm now following your blog to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yadira. I guess great minds think alike! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete