Friday, February 3, 2012

On Tap For This Weekend....





Please don't think that I am incredibly lame and uninteresting, but I am very jazzed for a little fam - jam and Apples to Apples this weekend. Have you played this game yet? If not, you need to proceed directly to your automobile, drive to the nearest board game vendor, purchase said game and play RIGHT NOW! The concept is incredibly simple, but for whatever reason this game is amazingly fun.....as in I could play for hours. And to be honest....I hate board games! I cringe whenever someone mentions the word Monopoly, card games send me into a coma of boredom and don't even get me started on Taboo. But this game...she is something special.

    I also plan to cook this weekend. I usually leave that task up to my very capable husband - I'm more of an eater than a cooker, although I do enjoy the concept of cooking. I plan to make a little sweet potato recipe from my favouritest (not a word) food blog ever. Yum! Good food, good company and Apples to Apples. This, my friends, is what weekends are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment