Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Name, New Focus

Hey Friends! Spring is here....or it was briefly and then decided to go away (minus 11 today? what the?). Anyway, I decided to do some spring cleaning on my blog. I realized that I was having way too few "crafty adventures" and posting too much "hey...look at what is going on in my life" stuff. And seriously, my life is just not that exciting to blog about all the time (alllllthough if you are interested, I do intend to start another blog about my daily adventures very soon.....just sayin'). So, in the spirit of Spring and change and renewal, I intend to refocus this blog and post more of the crafty stuff; current projects, great ideas, cool stuff on Etsy....that type of thing. If you have any ideas for the blog, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to read more of whatever contents you publish. I really like your blog's name though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Thanks Yadira! The name was fabulous, but I thought it was time for a change....

    ReplyDelete