Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Marvelous Idea Mondays: On My To Read List (Eventually....)



      There are many great crafty books out there with many inspiring and unique ideas. Although I have quite the list of books to finish (including War and Peace which I have been laboring over for like three years and Hunger Games which I have finally decided to cave in and read),  I thought I would include a list of the books that I would like to read....someday  

Sewing In A Straight Line: Quick And Crafty Projects You Can Make By Simply Sewing Straight
Something I still find challenging: Sewing in a Straight Line
Regretsy: Where Diy Meets Wtf
For a little comedic relief: Regretsy - Where DIY Meets WTF
Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living: A Fresh Take on Scandinavian Style
Beautiful Ideas: Handmade Living 

Love, Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment